03 December 2013

Fruit Salad with Corn Kernel

I experimented a bit with my fruit salad for Ms. L's birthday. I hesitated to put the kernel at first so I searched if anybody had done it before but I found none from the web. I found my courage after remembering that one of the would be guest would eat anything with corn. I'm sure however my fruit salad turned, Ms. L's ninang would appreciate and save me from shame.

500 grams Fruit Cocktail
2 bottle Nata de Coco
1 big can Condensed Milk
2 Nestle Cream
1 can Sweet Kernel Corn
 
1) Mix all the ingredients together.
2) Chill and serve. 

The corn was a good extender. Although it was labelled as "sweet corn", it was surprisingly a little salty that gave balance to the flavour of the dessert. It turned out that we all loved this version of fruit salad, the Ninang guest most especially.  

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I love corn so that would be fine with me. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elizabeth, I'm sure you'll like this. :) Happy new year too!

      Delete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete